Here is my current unpublished work.
In the pipeline…
- Platforms and network effects (with Martin Peitz). Chapter prepared for the forthcoming Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization, edited by Luis Corchon and Marco Marini, Edward Elgar.
- The rise and fall of Take Eat Easy, or why markets are not easy to take in the sharing economy (with Nicolas Neysen). Forthcoming in Digiworld Economic Journal.
- Effets de réseau et crowdfunding: une analyse empirique (with Thomas Lambert and Armin Schwienbacher). Chapter prepared for a publication of ‘Département des études de la prospective et des statistiques (DEPS)’ and ‘Labex ICCA : Industries culturelles et création artistique’
- Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers (with Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote)
- Strategic Promotion and Release Decisions for Cultural Goods (with Dimitri Paolini).
Work in progress
- Network Effects in Crowdfunding: Theory and Evidence (with Thomas Lambert & Armin Schwienbacher)
- Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers (with Wynne Lam and Wouter Vergote) Presentation slides
- Platform Competition: Who Benefits from Multihoming? (with Martin Peitz)
- Endogenous Vertical Segmentation in a Cournot Oligopoly (with Valeria Forlin)
- The Effects of Internet Ranking on Product Quality (with Joana Resende)
- Dynamic Protection of Innovations through Patents and Trade Secrets (with Francis Bloch)
Photo credit: Photo via VisualHunt.com