You can find here some teaching material that I have produced and that it is free to use. (Vous trouverez ici du matériel pédagogique que j’ai produit et que vous pouvez utiliser librement.)
- Assessment of Market Power in Markets with Digital Platforms. Slide presentation for the Expert group to the EU Observatory on the Online Platform Economy. Brussels, January 29, 2020.
- Collaborative Economy: Definition and Challenges. Slide presentation for the CEPS Task Force on the Collaborative Economy in the EU. Brussels, January 27, 2020.
- Legal Framework in the Digital Economy (course taught in the European Master in Law and Economics, Aix en Provence, May-June 2019). Enter here.
- Innovation Economics and Law (master course currently taught at Aix-Marseille University). You can find all the material on this dedicated web site (2017)
- Lectures on Competition and Regulation in Two-Sided Markets (prepared with Martin Peitz, 2015)
- A video explaining how a monopolist sets its price (2016)
- A lecture on the Economics of Digital Goods (you can download the slides and listen to my voice)